Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Garden Fence Blocks


Myra, from Busy Hands Quilts, is guest hosting for Building Blocks Tuesday.  And while I don't usually post unfinished quilts, I thought I would break the rule today! Sometimes it is good to break a rule, don't ya think?


These blocks are super easy and super cute!  You can find the pattern here.


I haven't decided whether to add the sashing or not.  But I am loving the blue, green, and gray colorway.  Have you made one of these yet?  Did you make it with or without the sashing?

Quilter in the Closet

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for breaking out and linking up! Sashing or no sashing - I'm sure what ever you decide will look great. I like to lay them out and take a picture of each layout and let it be for a few days before I decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your colors too! I personally would add sashing. Less points to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely colours, this will be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these blocks ... and the dark grey with the blue and green looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blocks.Love your fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon,
    First time on your blog via OMG. Saw this picture at the bottom of the posted blog and had to click it. I am finishing up my Garden Fence and I didn't but the little sashing between the blocks. If you are interested you can see it here
    http://atthecornerofscrapandquilts.blogspot.ca/2015/09/ah-monday-and-its-promise.html
    Maybe I am too late and you have already finished this one, I don't know. I like your blog and will be back. Happy New Year and good luck with your One Month Goal. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...